Work with me to create the home and family life you envision. It’s like having the doctor in your living room. We will learn together about what’s most important in your family. We will identify goals, form a plan of action and tackle each challenge as it arises.
Below you will find a description of all Virtual Services offered.
Parent Strategy Session
- Share about the problems, understand the underlying dynamics and brainstorm a plan of action.
- Session with caregivers focused on parenting patterns, parenting tools and implementing a parenting plan.
- Target those challenging behaviors by gaining a deeper understanding of why they happen, why they are so frustrating and making and action plan.
- Develop a behavior management system that is based on the values that are important in your family.
- Create sustainable change that improves the quality of your family’s interactions patterns.
Personal Growth Session
- Similar to a personal trainer for your physical health, its a trainer for your mind and emotion.
- Do you struggle with anxious thoughts, periods of sadness, lack of energy and motivation or unexplainable anger and frustration?
- Do you feel like you should be doing something else or something more with your life?
- These emotional experiences are part of the human experience but can feel overwhelming and hard to change on our own.
- 1:1 session with a psychologist targeting your psychological and emotional health.
- Leave with a plan of action and tools to shift your mindset and behavior in the direction of your goals.
Couples Enhancement Session
- Interpersonal relationship improvement or enhancement sessions.
- Identify personality patterns and barriers to communication that lead to interpersonal conflicts.
- Learn more about your partner and how to enhance and enrich your relationship dynamics.
- Identify and practice conflict resolution strategies that work with your communication styles as partners.
- Couples don’t need to wait until there is a problem or the problem is too big. Take a proactive approach and nurture your relationship to STAY healthy.
Mindful Play Session
- Learn to be an more conscious observer of play and behavior.
- Learn to connect on a deeper level with your child (regardless of age).
- Learn to identify your child’s interests and strengths.
- Learn to validate emotions yet still maintain boundaries .
- Learn to be present with challenging emotions.
Family Mediation Session
- Family communication patterns and routines can sometimes make it challenging to solve conflicts in a collaborative manner.
- Identify family interaction patterns and communication styles.
- Identify assumptions and response patterns that lead to conflict.
- Learn new ways of interacting, communication and engaging as a family.
- Learn new conflict management strategies with the support of a mediator.
- Particularly helpful with tweens, teens and young adult children still living at home or when parents have different views on parenting.
Case Consultation for Families with Children with Special Needs
- Review of recent IEP, behavior plans, evaluations and progress reports,
- Intake session with parent and minimum of 15 minutes observing or interacting with child virtually if possible.
- Provision of recommendations for treatment or assessment needs.
- Provision of a Behavior Support Plan targeting problematic behaviors if needed.
- Functional Behavior assessment if warranted (completed via interviews with relevant parties – parents, teachers, therapists, child).
Virtual Social Skills Group for Young Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bi-monthly Social Skills Group Via teleconferencing.
- Build a virtual network of support.
- Make virtual friends that are like-minded and experiencing similar challenges.
- Weekly lesson on different Social and Emotional Regulation issues.